General program vision and goals
We vision this program as a journey that leads participants (coaches) to the embodiment of a leadership mindset, which enables them to become valuable partners in coaching the leaders of tomorrow.
Raising awareness (of self / others/ environment) is just the first step in a learning and growth process, but embodying a leadership mindset requires more, such as:
translating insights into action,
transforming learning into doing,
going beyond personal limitations and partnering with others in the benefit of the future generations.
Target audience the program: ccoaches who have already graduated a basic coaching training (foundations/fundamentals in coaching)
The learning objectives for coaches who attend the program are:
- A deep understanding of ICF Core Competencies & ICF Code of Ethics
- The ability to practice coaching at PCC level, according to PCC markers, as published by ICF
- To efficiently partner with their clients, executives and leaders facing pressing challenges, people transitioning from one job to another or from one industry to another, business owners in order to create new highly-performant cultures in their systems.
- Coach maturity, expressed through a philosophy-based approach
- The development of an ongoing reflective practice to enhance one’s coaching
- The engagement to ongoing learning and development as a coach
- The embodiment of a leadership & coaching mindset
- Coaching Business Development
Requirements students must meet to receive a certificate of completion::
attending all the 54 hours of the program.
How student attendance is monitored: participating to live sessions, conducted face-to-face.
Number of student contact hours included in program
54 hours of specialized training, structured in 4 group modules according to the following calendar:
- Module 1: 7-8-9 of May, 2021 (Friday 3 hours, Saturday and Sunday 6 hours, totally 15 hours)
- Module 2: 9-10-11 of July, 2021 (Friday 3 hours, Saturday and Sunday 6 hours, totally 15 hours)
- Module 3: 11-12 of September, 2021 (12 hours)
- Module 4: 13-14 of November, 2021 (12 hours)
Dates and locations of when and where the program is to be delivered
The program is delivered once every year, starting in May, online and in Bucharest (Sos. Gh. I. Sisesti nr. 195 B).
Next course starts in May 2021, according to the above calendar.
The program is delivered in Romanian language.
How the program is delivered
All the 4 modules are delivered online, via Zoom platform. Depending on the general climate, meetings can also be arranged in the classroom, without eliminating the unfolding of the training program online.
Prior to joining we would like to a have a 15-20 minutes conversation (phone or Zoom) to confirm a fit with your goals and interest.
Policies on payment
4 monthly installments of 300 EUR, a total of 1200 EUR.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
We want our students to be committed and serious when they enter our program. For this reason, we have a conversation with each applicant prior to joining our coaching program. It is up to you to confirm fit before starting. We fully refund any payment if you decide to cancel participation before the start of the program. If you cancel participation during the program, there will be no refunding.