September 24, 2022 is going to be the day when new students meet coaching, in Pleiade style.
The program is designed as both an unlearning and a learning process:
- letting go, unlearning the ”known”
- and inviting in, creating space for the ”unknown”,
thus creating a new way of living and adapting to the very high speed of environmental change.
It also offers the participants coaching specific skills and methods designed to accompany individuals and teams willing to grow their performance, provoke their creativity, develop future-fit skills, define new professional and personal visions and directions.
The program is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and A.N.C. România
Please access the link below to learn more about the program: the detailed description, the intended participants, the learning objectives: COACHING FUNDAMENTALS coaching training program
The calendar for the new group, starting September 24, 2022 is:
PLEIADE COACHING FUNDAMENTALS – NEXT GROUP CALENDAR
dates: 12.10.2022, 09.11.2022, 07.12.2022, 11.01.2023, 01.02.2023, 22.02.2023
*(Sa – Saturday, Su – Sunday, W – Wednesday)
Number of student contact hours included in program
- 6 modules (Saturday – 6h, Sunday – 6h, Wednesday – 3h x 6 modules according to the above calendar);
- 6 coaching practice sessions (3h x 6 sessions – Wednesday evening, via Zoom, once a month) observed by a professional coach & mentor coach;
- 3 individual mentor coaching sessions (1h each session)
- 20 hours of peer-to-peer coaching and individual study
TOTAL: 128 coach specific training hours, plus 3 individual mentor coaching sessions of 1h.