General program vision and goals
The program is designed as both an unlearning and a learning process:
letting go, unlearning the ”known”
and inviting in, creating space for the ”unknown”,
thus creating a new way of living and adapting to the very high speed of environmental change.
It also offers the participants coaching specific skills and methods designed to accompany individuals and teams willing to grow their performance, provoke their creativity, develop future-fit skills, define new professional and personal visions and directions.
By the end of the program, each student will integrate the coaching skills required to obtain an ACC ICF credential and will be able to practice individual coaching professionally.
In line with ICF standards
The training program is designed in accordance with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) standards and provides graduates all the necessary resources to apply for Associate Certified Coach (ACC) certification through the portfolio method.
The program is accredited by the Romanian National Qualifications Authority (A.N.C.) for the occupation of “SPECIALIST IN COACHING”, COR code 242412. Graduates can practice the coaching activity as soon as they pass the coaching assessment realized by A.N.C
Coaching frame of reference
- Introduction to the fundamentals of coaching as a set of abilities or as a profession
- What is and what is not coaching: differences between coaching and other helping professions
- National and international organizations that certify the coaching profession
- Professional standards, Core Competencies and Code of Ethics according to the International Coaching Federation
- Coaching Mindset
Relational and personal growth
- Listening, Silence, Presence in the coaching relationship
- Personal beliefs
Cultivating trust and safety
- Creating a space for growth and learning for the client
- The partnership with client’s narrative
- Setting the professional frame of reference
- The partnership in defining client’s outcomes
Presence and listening in coaching
- Active listening, different levels of listening in coaching
- Presence as a coaching skill: regulating one’s emotions, staying with the client in the „discomfort zone”
- Questioning as a skill aimed to create shifts of paradigm; questioning constructions and strategies
- Who is your client?
- Roles and identities
- Strategies to explore the client’s view of the world
Client’s microcosm recreated in the coaching session
- Regulating own’s emotions
- Mentally and emotionally preparation for the coaching sessions
Case studies – context and culture diversity
- Using metaphors, analogies and other creative methods in coaching
- Powerful strategies aiming a shift of perspective
Facilitating client’s growth and learning
- GROW model and types of objectives
- Using internal and external resources
- Assessing information, options and making decisions
- Designing an action plan, managing progress
- Client’s accountability
Why team coaching? Characteristics and principles
Executive coaching: working with a team leader
Creating a coaching culture in organisations
Various architectures for organisational coaching and Ways of implementing coaching in organizations
Core competencies review
In-depth comprehension of ICF Code of ethics
Types of coaching agreements and the specifics of selling coaching services
Facilitating learning and growth for the coach
- Individual coaching philosophy
- Continuing Coach Education: what’s next?
Observed coaching sessions assessment and feed-forward Day
The learning objectives for our students are:
- To have a clear understanding regarding what a coach is and what is not,
- To integrate the coaching core competencies and code of ethics as defined by International Coaching Federation,
- To acquire a coaching mindset,
- To learn how to create a learning space for others,
- To get the ability of shifting from reflection to action,
- To put into practice coaching specific tools, methods, frameworks,
- To practice essential coaching skills and enhance their abilities through practice, in order to become internationally certified coaches,
- To efficiently accompany and serve, as coaches, individuals willing to explore their potential and optimize their performance, executives and leaders facing pressing challenges, people transitioning from one job to another or from one industry to another, business owners determined to create new higly-performant cultures in their organizations,
- To embody a continuous learning and growth mindset.
Our coaching philosophy. Approach
Our approach is mainly systemic, built on the belief that every human being is a system in itself, contains a multitude of systems and, at the same time, is contained in a larger system.
Awareness of one’s own patterns and systems, as well of the effects that individual behaviors have on others and on environment is the starting point for new behaviors and actions, for a beneficial system of values and beliefs, on a personal and relational level, for better performance and results, for longer-term individual and collective benefits.
All meetings are focused on acquiring practical skills; the framework is designed so that students work in their coaching practice with everyday life situations. Learning by doing is the main learning method and instructors recommend daily practice during the whole training period.
Dates and locations of when and where the program is to be delivered
The program is delivered twice every year, starting in February and in September, online and in Bucharest (Sos. Gh. I. Sisesti nr. 195 B).
Next course starts in September 2021, according to this calendar .
The program is delivered in Romanian language.
How the program is delivered
All the 6 modules, as well as the practice sessions and the mentor coaching sessions are now delivered online, via Zoom platform. Depending on the general climate, meetings can also be arranged in the classroom, without eliminating the unfolding of the training program online.
are people willing to become professional coaches, or for business owners, leaders, managers, team leaders, Human Resources specialists, personal and professional development consultants, people willing to better understand themselves and their teams.
Prior to joining we would like to a have a 20 minutes conversation (phone or Zoom) to confirm a fit with your goals and interest.
Policies on payment
6 monthly instalments of 400 EUR, a total of 2400 EUR.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
We want our students to be committed and serious when they enter our program. For this reason, we have a conversation with each applicant prior to joining our coaching program. It is up to you to confirm fit before starting. We fully refund any payment if you decide to cancel participation before the start of the program. If you cancel participation during the program, there will be no refunding.